Saturday, November 24, 2007
2 Jews and a Mormon are at a Bar.....
NO its not the beginning to a joke, its actually the beginning of my weekend in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm down here visiting my friend Dave for his 30th birthday bash. We meet up with some of his people at the Hard Rock Casino. He PROMISES me we will be home at midnight. And stupid me I fall for it! :) I always feel like where's waldo at these places. Its like which one of these people is not drinking smoking or gambling.....oh yeah that would be ME! But it was nice to just chill with some friends for awhile. And as payback for keeping me out late I locked Dave out of his house till he called me Princess! :) However it seems I am allergic to south florida and I've had a raging headache all day! Ugh does this stink! Tonight is the big party, I'm thinking I'll take my own car so I can get home at a decent time b/c I am getting up early on Sunday to go to Church! When I am good I am really good! But when I'm bad I'm even better! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment