Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I April Fooled My Class!

Ummm for those of you who have known me for a long time you know that I have a teeny tiny practical joker side to me. (as evidenced by all the cars I have tee-pee'd many on my mission) So when I was reminded driving to work that it was April Fool's Day my mind went into action! So I post their daily schedule as a powerpoint slide that they copy into their planners. Well the April 1st schedule was so mean! It said they were going to write a 2 page essay, take a test, do 5 pages of math review and turn in a bunch of work that was supposed to be due on Friday. THEY TOTALLY FELL FOR IT!!! They looked so pitiful coping down their schedules! One was near tears! After the announcements I told them I had one more power point slide for them to look at and the second slide said "April Fools!" but they still didn't get it so I had to explain to them that their schedule was fake! HA HA HA HA HA! I am so glad I have a job where I don't always have to act like a grown up! :)