Sssooo there I was... at the blood lab work place. Why because I had to endure a 2 1/2 hour test to see if I had diabetes. Basically they make you drink liquid sugar and then they draw your blood 5 times in different places at different times to see how your blood handles sugar. I look like a heroin addict becasue I bruise so easily but that's not the point of this post!
I had a great nurse and as she started to put on purple latex gloves I remarked that purple is my favorite color. She stated that it was her favorite too! And then went on to say "You know purple is the color of Royalty!" (of course I know that!) I told her that I know and my name is Sarah which means Princess! :) She called me Princess the rest of the time which I LOVED! (hint hint) She also said that she saw her daughters face in me (her daughter is 11) which warmed my heart because you know I do worry about being too mature! :)
PS the results from the test came back fine, my blood sugar is perfectly normal.
And no more headaches! woo-hoo!
PPS Saw Mamma Mia! And LOVED the music which as some of you know is surprising because I normally loathe 70's music (Especially that do the hustle song, it freakin stays in my head for DAYS! right Danica?) :)
1 comment:
HA! I found you! I was just thinking about you and Joanna today. I loved Momma Mia too!
Post a Comment