Ok so here I am. If you know me even a little bit you know I love techie stuff. I always have the latest gadgets (or I am saving to buy them, or I am waiting for the second gen to come out because everyone knows when you buy the first gen it will have problems). So of course as soon as the new version of Itunes came out I downloaded it. It's kinda cool, it has a genius bar that you turn on and then when you click on a song in your library it will list a bunch of songs that you might like to buy. Well I am still working on a 50 song gift card I gave to myself (thank you AMEX reward points they have the best stuff) so I thought I'd browse around and see what's out there. So I click on a song and it gives me a bunch of recommendations. Yeah I haven't heard of any of these fools! I am so out of touch musically but I don't care! I have disney mania 6 and that's all that matters to my class! :) I let them listen to it while we are working. (yeah I really am that cool). This week I am into Dashboard Confessional and Secondhand Serenade. I guess I am fascinated by the idea of a boy who can express his emotions through song. ENJOY!
PS I dl'd this new widget that lets you see who is looking at your blog and I get people from all over the world! I know this scares some of you but I happen to think it's the COOLEST THING EVER! Guess which 2 posts get the most hits? My post on the volcano experiment and my post that is titled "Jesus Loves you but I am his favorite!" It tickles me to NO END! :)
1 comment:
I do love that widget!
Post a Comment