Friday, December 26, 2008

Favorite Thing To Do With My Time...

....is PROJECTS! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! It was low key around our house which was nice. I decided to try making the Nearly Lethal Sm ores Tart found on Brownie Points Blog (see favorite websites). It actually turned out to be REALLY good! I am becoming more and more impressed with my crafty/culinary skills. :) The tart is really more like a pie with a gram cracker crust, chocolate ganache and honey vanilla marshmallow topping. I made everything from scratch accept the crust. It was a hit and will probably turn up again at holiday celebrations (special thanks to my friend Hatsuho for blogging about the marshmallows, she doesn't know it but she created a monster!). I also made some bath bombs on Christmas Eve as a gift (also see favorite websites). I need to make some more for myself! Those things are a little slice of Heaven. AND I finished my mission photo book last night! 45 pages of memories I can't wait for it to come in the mail!!! I also did some computer stuff for my dad. Today I did some shopping and some cleaning and some studying for the GRE. Tomorrow I am going to finish cleaning out the closet and some Rubbermaid drawers full of crafty stuff so I can make room for all the new crafty stuff I have recently purchased. I need to do a lesson plan for relief society (they called today to ask if I would fill in), pick up Joanna from the airport, feed her cat before I pick her up, clean FiFi's cage, get my toes done, get my hair did, eyebrows waxed, find a chiropractor because I am pretty sure my hip is out of alignment due to carrying a heavy messenger bag, find a dentist, possibly go see a doctor for a check up. Research color printers and decide if I need a new one, take my color laser printer to staples because it makes an AWFUL sound when it's printing, drop off the clothes that I cleaned out of my closet earlier this week at a goodwill, go with my family to the outlet mall (dad is coming too) return the SECOND COACH purse I bought myself, even though it was an amazing price, it's not leather and I can do better, and then if I have time.......
RELAX before it's time to go back to work in January! I guess I will sleep when I am dead! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It's amazing the stuff we need to do when we are not really busy! Thanks for the bath fizzy things, I can't wait to use them!