Saturday, January 24, 2009
Favorite Day of the year...
Today is my birthday! :) I keep trying to get excited about it, but it's not really that big of a deal to me. Although I do appreciate all the happy birthday wishes I have been receiving! :) Maybe it's because I have been celebrating for the last week or so! My teacher friends got me cupcakes and a few of my students bought me cute gifts (even though I told them that all I wanted was their good behavior). And I've spent the last few days in Orlando at a technology conference. Usually I make a big ordeal (complete with mass email reminders to everyone) about my birthday, but this year I didn't. Who knows maybe I am maturing and growing up? I doubt it though! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I missed it, I can hardly remember my own b-day these days! Also, they are not as much of a celebration these days because I am GETTING OLDER!! That was a positive thing when you are little, but a dreaded thing as an adult. I think you ARE growing up LOL! Love ya!
I doubt it too:)
Post a Comment