Sunday, December 9, 2007

Night In Bethlehem

Soo they do this awesome thing at my church in Tampa called night in Bethlehem. You start out in a kind of market place where you can learn about writing Hebrew, play with a dradle, get some food etc. Then a trumpeter calls you for the start of the show. The show is the Nativity and its very well done and then you end up at the church for hot chocolate and cookies! It was fabulous! It was a reminder to me of what the Christmas season is supposed to be about. And I had a great time with my friends as well. I highly reccomend stopping by and seeing it. Its free but they accept canned goods as "taxes". Yes I am starting to be a social butterfly again! Who knows maybe in 2008 I will even date! (but don't hold your breath!) :)

PS Here is the info if anyone wants to go!

A Night in Bethlehem: Sing with shepherds and angels during the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' live nativity tonight, Saturday and Sunday starting at 6:30 p.m. and repeating every half hour until 9 at the church, 7851 Lutz-Lake Fern Road in Lutz. Call (813) 995-2345

No comments: