Monday, February 4, 2008
I love the Dollar Store!
The Dollar store is a teacher's best friend! Went there today and got modeling clay so we can make landforms in science. A broom b/c the custodians never sweep or mop our rooms. Some cute valentines gel sticker thingys to put on the window of my classroom door. And some snacks for my store! AWESOME! Oh and I got 2 purple baskets for no reason at all accept they only cost $1! :) Its all good! I brought work home with me tonight which I finally finished. I guess I should be bummed but there isn't anything on TV accept Gladiators and some kind of dance show! UGH! That gladiator show is the cheesiest thing I have seen in a LONG time. Plus its pretty obvious that all the gladiators are on steroids. I guess its good that I have a ton of work to keep me busy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and because they were purple- do YOU need any more reason?
Post a Comment