My friend Carrie emailed this to me and I LOVE these things so I thought I'd post this one :)
1. What time did you get up this morning? Woke up at 5am got up around 5:30 or so
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was national treasure 2
4. What is your favorite TV show? Chuck and Bones
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? bannana and a kashi bar
6. What is your middle name? elizabeth
7. What food do you dislike? fish sticks, its just not natural
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? one of my mix cd's b/c I am kind of random
9. What kind of car do you drive? 4runner (her name is clinique)
10. Favorite sandwich? beef martini from wright's or any cuban sandwhich
11. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty
12. Favorite item of clothing? sunglasses
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Mediterranean cruz to greece, turkey and isreal
14. Favorite brand of clothing? don't really have one
15. Where would you retire to? someplace where I could have the mountains and the ocean
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 21 was the most fun and 30 was the least fun
17. Favorite sport to watch? yeah I don't really watch sports on tv
18. Furthest place you are sending this? oregon
19. Person you expect to send it back first? who knows?
21. When is your birthday? jan 21
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? I've converted to being a morning person but I am not sure how I feel about it
23. What is your shoe size? depends on the shoe
24. Pets? oh lets see there is my dog coco and my guinea pig FiFi and the class fish named Bob, then my parents have 2 dogs and a cat
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I had no idea, I wasn't very ambitious
27. How are you today? tired and cranky, the kids are driving me nutty
28. What is your favorite candy? anything involving the chocolate peanut butter combo
29. What is your favorite flower? Imperial Roses
30. What is a day on the calendar you're looking forward to? June 5 last day of school!
31. What is your full name? I please the 5th
l33. What are you listening to right now? the fan on my computer
34. What was the last thing you ate? veggie burger and an organic shake from Evos
35. Do you wish on stars? I would but I can't see them here in the swamp! too many trees!
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? metallic purple with glitter
37. How is the weather right now? Cool, dry, pleasant
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister, she invited me to Evos
39. Favorite soft drink? sadly I am still addicted to Pepsi
40. Favorite restaurant? Outback
41. Hair color? Brown
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had one of those my first tape players, man I loved that thing accept it wasn't loud enough!
44. Hugs or kisses? depends on who is offering
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
46. Coffee or tea? Water
47. Do you want your friends to email you back? yep :)
48. When was the last time you cried? This week was a PMS week so you do the math
49. What is under your bed? the leaf to the dining room table
50. What did you do last night? not much
51. What are you afraid of? clowns
52. Salty or sweet? Sweet
53. How many keys on your key ring? my teacher key ring has like 8 keys and my home key ring has 2
54. How many years at your current job? this is my first year
55. Favorite day of the week? depends on the week
56. How many towns have you lived in? ha ha ha let's see....Tampa, Orlando, Yerington, Dayton, Sparks, Stead, Pahrump, Reno, Salt Lake that makes 10 but I feel like I forgot one
57. Do you make friends easily? Yes
58. How many people will you send this to? Count the addresses
59. How many will respond? Not sure
60. About how many emails do you get in a normal day?does spam count? if it does I get about 25-30
No comments:
Post a Comment