Monday, June 23, 2008
When did I become a grown up?
Sssooo I am trying to come up with a plan for the next year or so...ie move out of my parents house! I'd like to buy a condo but it's going to be tricky doing it by myself without roomates. And I am trying to decide if I want to keep Clinique (my 4 runner) or buy something more sensible (you know like a 4 cylinder car that doesn't have 130,000 miles on her). And I went to the doc about my headaches and they are like "why are you here?" ummmm BECAUSE MY HEAD HURTS ALL THE DAMN TIME THAT'S WHY!!! And yes I said damn because damn it I am annoyed! They took like 5 vials of blood which caused me to become dizzy and light headed and almost pass out! I hate doctors! My friend Joanna saw me at church yesterday and said "you look stressed". And I realized that yes indeed I am stressed. Which is probably the cause of the headaches! I am tired of being responsible! I am tired of worrying about saving money and having a home and a "sensible" car and thinking about retirement! Being a grown up STINKS! I knew it was over rated! Did I mention that my grandma disowned me again? I can't decide if that adds to or takes away from the stress!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Any consolation that this made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair? You are so you and haven't changed and that is what I love about you. I hope the doctors are worth something and find out the cause of the headaches.
Oh my goodness just wait until you have kids. Not to say that you don't have stress now, but adding the fact that you have a little being relying on you for every single thing is somewhat overwhelming. Guess that's why we all have stages to our lives and grow up in our own time :) I love you Sarah!
Post a Comment