Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Back!

Can it really be November already? Seriously where does the time go? We had a cold snap here last week. It actually got down to the 40's at night which for Tampa this time of year is record breaking cold! It turns out I don't really have any long pants! :) But I do have long skirts so I was OK. :) Halloween was anti climatic. (thank goodness) We didn't make a big deal out of it at school so the kids were fairly normal. I did make them goodie bags and they made these cool spiders too so at least we got to have a little bit of fun. I am officially done with my Saturday class! Woo-hoo! It really wasn't that bad, but I hate giving up Saturdays. And my after school club on blogging and desktop publishing is going VERY well. The kids are really enjoying it and so am I. I am taking them on a field trip to the apple store in a few weeks. I thought it would be a fun way to end the club and I get a year of free one on one coaching from a Mac genius. Needless to say I am excited!
I am being observed twice this week in class as part of my new teacher program, but after that is over I can just teach! Who knows maybe things will even calm down? But I doubt it! :) I very much enjoyed the extra hour of sleep on Sunday too! And now it's 6am Monday morning and I'm ready to go! Have a great week!

No comments: