Sunday, October 21, 2007
Good things
Well its been a rough week! It started last Sunday. No one from my branch told me that we moved to the new building and by the way Church now starts at 11:00 am. So I missed Sacrament. Its always a bad week when I miss Sacrament but I had no idea how bad it was going to get. On Monday my principal informs me that she needs to observe me teaching this week (STRESSFUL) on Tuesday my dad went to the ER. On Wednesday they put him in the ICU because he was basically comatose. But that's not what this post is about :) On Thursday I had my observation and it went very well! And on Saturday my dad finally woke up and demanded endless shrimp from Red Lobster. Things are definitely getting better. But that's still not what this post is about! I just want to say thank you to all of my good friends who call and check up on me and who listen to my fears and who have been there through all the ups and downs of my crazy life! I honestly don't think I could have survived any of this without you and I feel so blessed to call so many wonderful people friends. Heavenly Father has been really good to me in so many different ways but especially in the friend department! So pat yourself on the back, or kiss your brain (that's what I tell my kids when they get an answer right) b/c you guys rock! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am even more glad to call YOU friend. Hope things are looking up and I will call you this week.
Post a Comment