Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Divas





So here are some pics of my dogs. If you can't tell they are dressed up as ladybugs. The little one is mine the other 2 belong to my parents. So cute! It wasn't easy getting all 3 of them to sit still AND look at the camera at the same time! But its fun to dress them up!


My kids at school have been BONKERS all week. Between Halloween, a full moon, and the change in temperature they just don't know what to do with themselves. I'm hoping that tomorrow they will all be crashed from too much sugar. But I doubt it. I myself have eaten way too much candy corn in the last few days and will be starting a no sugar regime tomorrow! I have to say that they are a fun class though. So much personality and such sweethearts! I hope they stay that way! Why do we get such attitudes when we turn into teenagers? Ahh well that's why I'm not in middle school! I hope everyone else had a great Halloween. Definitely post pics if you've got 'em! :)

1 comment:

Mikidees said...

Your "gouls" are super cute. I would love trck or treatin at your house.