Saturday, January 12, 2008

This one's for you Danica! :)


So I used this picture for a writing lesson last week. It was taken on my mission at Chuck - E - Cheese on my 27th birthday. The kids brought in their own pictures for the lesson as well, but that's not the point of this post! The lesson was on narrowing our focus and being more specific in what we are describing. We used Wiki Sticks to highlight different portions of our pictures and wrote descriptions. Well when I slapped this picture on the Elmo my kids immediately asked "Ms. S. Why is that girl in the blue shirt making a funny face?" I explained to them that she was a very good friend of mine but for some reason she always felt the need to make a goofy face when she is in a picture. "Is she special?" one of them asked. Oh yes she is definitely "special" ! :)

2 comments:

Mikidees said...

NOT FUNNY!

Tracy Hogan said...

You sound like such an imaginative, good teacher! I should know, I did it! I'm so happy you are teaching! Your lucky kids. Why did Danica pull such ridiculous faces? Now these crazy faces are there for posterity! I'm printing this one.