Monday, January 21, 2008

An update on my condition

Sooo it turns out I have an upper respiratory infection plus laryngitis! They gave me a zpack and an inhaler! Turns out the inhaler makes me wired and can't be used at night which completely defeats the purpose. My voice is just starting to come back, but is not back 100% so I sound like I've been smoking 3 packs a day for the last 20 years. And I am now in love with the smell of vick's vapor b/c its been in a vaporizer that's been running every night! I really really really hate being sick! I have all these things I want to do but I don't have the energy or the voice to do them! Its frustrating. But I am still going back to school tomorrow so lets all say a prayer that my voice is in good working order by then!

PS my birthday is this Thursday! How old am I? 29!!!! (for the third time) :)

No comments: